About The Era-Leader
The Era-Leader is published weekly. It is delivered to newsstands in the parish on Tuesday afternoons, and subscribers receive it in the mail on Wednesdays. As of January 2009, our paid circulation is 4,323. The Era-Leader also publishes the Washington Parish Phone Book every year. This is delivered to every home and business in the parish and is regarded as the leading phone book in this area.
Deadline for news and advertising each week is 5 p.m. Friday for the printed edition. Your ad can be started on our website anytime during the week. The Era-Leader offers outstanding combination offers for advertisers who publish advertising in the printed edition as well as on the website.
Our office is located at 1137 Main Street in Franklinton, two blocks south of the courthouse. Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 903, Franklinton LA 70438.
Contact us by phone....by mail....come in and visit....or e-mail us!
- For general e-mail, please use email@example.com
- Our publisher is Steve Kuperstock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office/business manager is Loretta Booty, email@example.com
- For community news items, contact Natasha Burris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For subscription and legal advertising questions, contact Casey Schmolke, email@example.com
- Webmaster, Kevin Kuperstock, firstname.lastname@example.org